A few things I've been working on lately (the last three-ish weeks):
Feeling like this in my soul--I'm excited to be getting more on top of things with the help of God's mercy and grace! Already I have been able to be more caring and present with Michael and the kids.
- I have gotten laundry down to running laundry (including hand-washables) every Monday and Thursday, getting everything in a pile in the living room before I go to bed, and then getting up a little early the next day and folding and putting away everything away. I've been doing this for a while, but was getting a little undisciplined about it, and laundry was starting to just stay piled in the living room for days on end.
- I have stuck, when at all possible, to Popcorn-and-Movie-at-Home Date Nights with Michael on Fridays
- I have been jogging on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday mornings
- I've been doing more reading and also structured homeschool/pre-school activities each day with Gabriel at home to support the pre-pre-school playdate we have been doing for a few months on Tuesday mornings with another family.
- I've kept up with going to daily mass on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- I've been meal planning and doing my grocery store run on Mondays
- Family Prayer time together with the kids at some point before bed
- Working with Michael on getting into a routine with him working from home now, and us trying to handle our individual responsibilities for the business. One thing we decided was that Monday and Wednesday evenings will be my "work" nights for the business and possibly for the small PR projects for businesses that I have taken on this year. After dinner, Michael will clean up the kitchen and living room for the day and do bedtime routines with the kids while I go into the office and get some work done for a couple of hours.
- Blogging and pre-scheduling posts on Tuesday, Thursday and possibly Saturday evenings (trying to start this week, as you can see.:)
- Get on top of liturgical calendar feast days and holy days and celebrate special ones with a craft or activity with the kids
- Get on top of family and friend birthdays and try to do more hand-made gifts and cards
- Daily spiritual reading and Bible study
- Scheduling in regular work on the three small PR projects I've taken on this year
- Starting up my Tuesday Mommy's Night Out again
- Continuing to attend monthly Evenings of Recollection downtown
I feel like this poor woman sometimes. Bone-tired and doubtful I can do it. With hungry children hanging off of me.
Talking a lot more lately to this beautiful Lady :)